Personalised Home Care Services from Burley’s
As a family orientated company, we build our care around the needs of our service users and treat them with the utmost dignity and respect.
Utilising Home Care services enables the people you love to stay as independent as possible for as long as possible. Our highly trained carers will schedule visits to help with daily tasks that clients need support with, check their physical and mental wellbeing and provide some much-loved companionship.
Levels of Home Care Support
There are several ways we can support your loved one, from a 30-minute welfare check once a day, to longer visits several times a day. We also offer Live In Care for those clients who need that extra level of daily care and support. Our expert Care Managers will work with you and your loved one to build a personalised care plan that's right for them.
When is Home Care suitable?
Home care is appropriate in a whole range of situations. Moving into a care home or care facility is not always the best option for everyone. Home care can help to:
- Allow elderly relatives, who are struggling with daily tasks, to stay in their own home and live as independently as possible
- Support loved ones when they have been discharged from hospital as 'medically fit', but still need care
- Provide extra help and support to sufferers of dementia that choose to live at home
- Enable loved ones with learning disabilities to live rich, independent and fulfilled lives
- Provide compassionate palliative care.
Choosing the level of care to suit the needs of your loved one can feel like a big decision and a huge responsibility. We understand that there are various care options available and that home care isn't always the best choice. However, there are several occasions where home care can be the most suitable option. To make your decision a little easier, we've put together a list of the benefits of home care for you to consider alongside the individual requirements of your loved one. Browse the benefits of home care here.